The Cable Factory is the largest cultural centre in Finland. It houses 3 museums, 12 galleries, dance theatres, art schools and a host of artists, bands and companies. Unique spaces are also available for rent on a short-term basis to stage concerts, exhibitions, festivals and fairs. Around 900 people work at Kaapeli on a daily basis, and each year over 200,000 people attend special events.
The Cable Factory is located by the sea, yet almost in the centre of the city.
Upcoming events in this location
- Hafed Collage of Differences and Fragility »
- Helsinki Antique, Art & Collector Fair II/2016 »
- Helsinki Beer Festival 2017 »
- Helsinki Coffee Festival 2017 »
- Helsinki Ink 2017 »
- Kaapelin Joulu Christmas Event 2016 »
- Ornamo Design Christmas Market 2016 »
- Retro & Vintage + Design Expo 2016 »
- Ruutia! Dance Festival for Children and Young 2017 »