Museum shops in Helsinki
- Ateneum (Kaivokatu 2); sells art postcards, books and posters
- Designmuseo (Korkeavuorenkatu 23); sells a wide range of Finnish design products, from classics to works by young designers, as well as literature, postcards and posters.
- Helsinki City Museum Shop (Sofiankatu 4); sells literature related to Helsinki and cultural history, as well as postcards and unique gifts.
- National Museum (Mannerheimintie 34); sells literature, postcards and other printed goods, as well as gifts, such as t-shirts, tin soldiers, glass, ceramics and handicrafts.
- Kiasma (Mannerheiminaukio 2); sells postcards, art books and fun art-related gifts
- Museum of Finnish Architecture (Kasarmikatu 24); sells literature published by the museum itself, plus other architecture-related books, postcards and gifts.