The grey granite Kallio church from 1912 is one of the most prominent landmarks of Helsinki. It is located in the Kallio district, at the end of Helsinki"s longest straight street axis, Unionkatu- Siltasaarenkatu. The church is one of the purest representatives of the Romantic nationalism style in Finland. The church is decorated with Art Nouveau style murals. The seven German bells in the granite tower play a tune by Jean Sibelius at noon and six o'clock pm.