In the heart of Helsinki, in the old Kamppi cemetery, also called Vanha kirkkopuisto (Old Church Park) stands the Old Church, completed in 1826. It is decorated with simple pillars in the Doric style, gables and a delicate bell tower. The movables of the Ulrika Elonora church, which was demolished to make room to the Cathedral, were moved to the wooden church, which was meant to be temporary. Only the pulpit still exists. The Old Church was designed by the creator of the Empire era centre of Helsinki, Carl Ludvig Engel. Organ music on Tuesdays at 12noon.